Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is listed below. Our programs are five days a week, September-June unless otherwise indicated.
- AM (8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.): $32,000
- 9-3 (Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.): $38,090
- LAP – 9 Months (8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.): $44,930
- LAP – 11 Months (8:30 a.m-5:30 p.m., September-August 6): $54,660
- AM (8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.): $29,600
- 9-3 (Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.): $35,260
- LAP – 9 Months (8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.): $41,610
- LAP – 11 Months (8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., September-August 6): $50,620
West Side Montessori School is committed to ensuring that our educational offerings are open to all qualified candidates. Financial aid is awarded to approximately 20% of our families. Families who need assistance with tuition payments may apply for financial aid according to the instructions below. A family’s ability to pay is not a determining factor in offering a child a place in our school. Awards of financial aid are determined based on need and the availability of funds.
WSMS Financial Aid Application Process
WSMS financial aid (FA) awards are determined after thoughtful consideration of each FA application by the WSMS Financial Aid Committee. Like many NYC independent preschools and ongoing schools, we use the NAIS School and Student Services (SSS) program to assist us in our process. This nationwide service uses an objective and consistent methodology to calculate a family’s ability to contribute to educational expenses. SSS estimates a family’s ability to pay school costs based on income, expenses, and family assets as reported to SSS on the Parent Financial Statement (PFS). SSS sends an analysis of the PFS directly to our school, and we use this report as a component of our FA review process. SSS begins accepting PFS submissions each November. FA applications must be complete (PFS submitted to SSS and supporting tax documents submitted to SSS or WSMS) by mid-January. The Committee carefully considers each case individually. Families who are awarded Financial Aid may also be eligible for reduced fees for our lunch and vacation school programs.