Ways To Give
There are many ways you can make your contribution:
- Credit Cards/ACH Bank Account: Please donate online at wsmsnyc.org/givingform; WSMS utilizes Moonclerk to process credit card payments and Moonclerk & Plaid to process ACH payments via a bank account. Plaid acts as a verification system that Moonclerk uses to streamline the ACH payment process and almost all banks participate. Please note: When an ACH payment is initiated, “approved” will display on the webpage. A confirmation email will not be sent until the payment has cleared, which takes approximately 5 business days.
- Personal Checks: Please make your check payable to “West Side Montessori School” and indicate on the envelope that it is a donation. Send your check by mail or drop it off during dismissal or arrival.
- Pledges for Future Gifts: You may make a pledge for a future donation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all pledges must be completed by June 30 to be included in the Annual Report of Giving for the current year.
- Gifts of Securities: Please click here for specific instructions and consult your tax advisor for information about potential tax advantages to you. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Corporate Matching Program: Many employers will match monetary contributions made by their employees to eligible non-profit organizations. It’s an easy way to double, or sometimes triple, your contribution to WSMS! In order to find out whether your employer has such a matching program in place, please visit matchinggifts.com/wsmsnyc.
- Planned Giving: With planned giving, you can play a vital and lasting role in the future of our school while improving your own financial and tax situation. Planned gifts are a viable and attractive option for everyone because, depending on how your gift is structured, it can mean no cost to you during your lifetime, or guaranteed lifetime income for you, as well as long-term support for WSMS. In other words, planned gifts make it possible for you to give to WSMS without affecting your current cash flow and financial planning.
We are happy to explain the many options available to you and to work with you to develop a strategy for planned giving. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All contributions are fully tax deductible.