• International Students

International Students

In June 2017, WSMS-TEP was approved by the Student Exchange Visa Program (SEVP) to issue I-20 forms to international students. The I-20 allows the adult learner to apply for an F-1 student visa to study in the U.S. through the duration of their teacher education program.

In addition to completing the WSMS-TEP application, students seeking an I-20 must also complete an in-person or virtual interview with Sheba Kapur. Students are required to provide financial information verifying they are able to cover tuition and living expenses while enrolled in the program. If an extension is requested after the initial program end date, an additional $250 administrative fee will be incurred by the student.

If you have questions about the student visa program, please contact Sheba Kapur at skapur@wsmsnyc.org.

All Rights Reserved © WSMSnyc.org 2021 | Designed NavinDesigns.com