STEP TWO – Submit an Application
The second step of our admissions process is to submit an application.
Please have the following ready before submitting your online application:
• Credit card for $75 non-refundable application fee ($150 for International Applicants)
• Written responses of maximum 200 words per response. We strongly recommend that you draft your responses in a separate document and copy/paste into the online application.
- WSMS-TEP is committed to creating a space where every member of our community experiences a sense of belonging. In order to create that space, we request that you share something(s) that make you uniquely you. Common social identifiers include: age, ability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and family composition but please feel welcome to share anything that is significant to you.
- Describe your personal philosophy of education. If you are applying for the ADMIN PROGRAM, please also let us know how you became interested in an administrator position in a Montessori school.
- What do you hope to gain from this teacher preparation program and what strengths do you offer in the process of working within a cohort of learners?
- When you are accepted, how will you plan to balance these additional studies with your other life commitments (work, college, family)?